ISIL Executes Nursing Mother at Yarmouk Camp


The ISIL executed a breast-feeding mother of a little infant at the Palestinian Yarmouk refugee camp, Southwest of Damascus.

A source in Damascus countryside reported that the ISIL security forces on Wednesday executed a Palestinian women named Hadil Yassin Abu Madi who was accused of carrying out espionage operations for the Syrian army.

The source added that the Palestinian woman was the mother of a breast-fed child, who was arrested by the ISIL security forces few days ago.

The ISIL controls nearly 80 percent of Yarmouk camp and al-Nusra Front is in charge of the remaining 20 percent.

The Syrian government gave a last ultimatum to the ISIL and Fatah al-Sham Front (formerly known as the al-Nusra Front) terrorists late last month to leave the Palestinian Yarmouk refugee camp or wait for the army’s crushing attack.

The Syrian government had in early November given a month to the two terrorist groups to leave the camp, but after their refusal launched mortar and missile attacks against them as a warning.

Now reports say that the Syrian army forces plan to start military operations to fully retake Yarmouk from the ISIL and al-Nusra terrorists in the next few days.