Gaza Massacres Continue, Terrorist Regime Starts Pulling out of Gaza

0
307

Blood Sucker israeli massacres against Palestinian civilians continued for the day 28th of the offensive on the besieged strip of Gaza. Meanwhile the Zionist entity announced it had begun withdrawing some troops from Gaza.

Dozens of Palestinians were martyred in a fresh strike on a UN school Sunday. The strike on the school sheltering displaced Palestinians in the southern city of Rafah came as occupation forces pounded the region.

Al-Manar correspondent reported that at least 30 martyrs fell only on Rafah Sunday.

It was the third time in 10 days that a UN school had been hit and came four days after Israeli tank shells slammed into a school in the northern town of Jabaliya, killing 16.

Chris Gunness, spokesman for the UN agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA), said the school had been housing thousands of internally displaced people (IDPs) who had been forced to flee their homes by the ongoing aggressions in Gaza.

“Shelling incident in vicinity of UNRWA school in Rafah sheltering almost 3,000 IDP. Initial reports say multiple deaths and injury,” he wrote on his Twitter feed.

The latest attacks, brought the death toll of the Israeli offensive on Gaza to 1749 people, and 9080 injured.

Meanwhile on Sunday, the occupation army announced it had begun withdrawing some troops from Gaza with a military spokesman saying the ground operation was “changing gear”.

“We are removing some (forces),” Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner told AFP, saying troops were “extremely close” to completing a mission to destroy a network of attack tunnels.

“We are redeploying within the Gaza Strip, taking out other positions, and relieving other forces from within, so it won’t be the same type of ground operation,” he said.

“But indeed we will continue to operate … (and) have a rapid reaction force on the ground that can engage Hamas if required.”
“It’s changing gear but it’s still ongoing.”

LEAVE A REPLY